Roblox Games: Water Park Tycoon 2

Roblox Games: WaterPark Tycoon 2
Water park tycoon 2 is one of my favorite games on Roblox. It is good for learning how to use money wisely, and also how to plan out the structure of what you’re making. You have hundreds of items to choose from and even more ways to build your park. My park is small but it looks nice and tidy and has quite a few rides.

AIs come into your park if they think it’s nice. When they come in they pay you. When they come onto your ride they pay you again. You can change the price of entry and for thee rides. They also pay you for food, which again the price can be changed. People don’t come in if something is to expensive. You can see what visitors think about your park in the thoughts section. For example, they might think something is too expensive or to cheap.

When building, you need to think about the cost of things. You always need money to pay for new things. If you use too much and can’t buy anything, people stop coming. Everythings gotta be fresh. Money is very important in this game. You always have to have a lot of money.

The more rides you have the more customers you attract. Having 2 of the same rides is good because you have more room for customers. Remember to always get your customers to use as many rides as possible!

I hope you have a good time playing Roblox.
Remember to play my recommended games!
😊😎😍👍😊😋😏


Comments

  1. nice I really like your choice of game and I never knew you liked roblox.
    :0 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I told everyone. Thanks for commenting on my story!

      Delete
  2. good stuff jay keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinn. Do you play roblox?

      Delete
  3. Cool Jay I love roblox too, you should try out Jailbreak :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i know some new games to play on roblox. Thanks Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stuff even tho i am not the biggest fan of roblox by cam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for telling everyone new games to play on roblox even if anyone played those games its very nice to tell keep it up Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are really nice. Thanks for all the support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jay I know that you have told me that a million times but I could just listen to it over and over and over. Nice job!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that a lot. Thanks for the support though!
      :)

      Delete
  9. So many positive comments!
    ******************************

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to try the games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jay And Danielle's Really good slide

The Glistening Diamond